Saturday, April 7, 2012

Moving Around

Have I mentioned I am tired of moving and starting over? Yes, it is true, Brianne want's to move again. We have only been in this rental house for three and a half months and she's ready to move again. We were in the apartment for four and a half months before that so it's been one move after another. I also packed up all my crap and moved back in with my mom for three weeks in January on top of all that moving. I just wish to stay in one place long enough to call home, even if there were potentially better options. It almost makes me not want to travel to any races this summer. Fortunately, the new house is still here in Logan only a few blocks away with a nice back yard and a little garden space. I should be getting a phone call any day now about some great jobs I've applied to. To be honest, I would actually be fairly surprised if I didn't get one (knock on wood). So in all likely circumstances, I will be moving at least two more times in the next few months if things happen as I see them.

And speaking of moving around, I have been doing a fair bit of that. This week was a heavy swimming week and my back is ready for some easy days. I have been feeling the water in a new way like never before. I was trying to come up with analogies for swimming and I think my favorite so far is: "Swimming is like chess. It's not how hard you move your pieces, but how you move your pieces." Write that down. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment