Saturday, November 6, 2010

Organ Mts.

It has been a long time between posts, I know, but I never truly felt I had anything amazing or important to share. Plus nobody reads my blog except you Christy, Brianne, and Mom. Well I still don't have anything important to share except a few neat pictures I took the other weekend in the Organ Mountains. I will only post one but if you would like to see more go to:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adamblalock/



I will try to post more often even if it is really not that interesting. A short entry is still better than no blog entry.

1 comment:

  1. :)

    thanks for the shoutout even if you only have 3 readers. LOL. if you do want more readers (not sure if you do, or dont) just search people with the same interests as you and comment on their blogs and then boom you will have more followers.

    i always love your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete