Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Found Some Clouds

First off, I would just like everyone to know how well I am doing keeping my blog up to date. Yes you all should be very proud of me. Second, the main reason for this post is to mention that yesterday some great thunderstorms erupted around the area. That afternoon I needed to head down to my Leyendecker Farm plot to check on things and take pictures of my cayenne chile anyway so I was in luck when the storms fired up. The storms looked very intense from far away but as I got closer they seemed to loose their vigor. By the time I got there all that was left of the storm was some interesting mammatus. Later on that eventing after dark, I drove back out to one of my favorite high points in the desert to try and get some photos of lightning but the storms were just too far away.


Mammatus.


This crappy shot is all I managed to get from the storm. Isn't it creepy looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment